Technical Analysis Tools
Technical Analysis has long been the domain of institutional houses and professional money managers. This is largely a result of the manually intensive nature of Technical Analysis. Now the process has been automated.
- Stock Scanner
- Stock Scan
- Insight on Stocks/Indices/ETFs
- Email Alerts
- Video Tour: How to Use the Stock Scanner
- Video Tour: Setting Up Email Alerts from the Stock Scanner
- Video Tour: Creating a Watch List in the Stock Scanner
- Video Tour: What You Get in a Stock Scanner Email Alert
- Video Tour: Advanced Features of the Stock Scanner
In a strong market, we should see growth-oriented and natural resource-related sectors outperforming more defensive sectors; a weak market will feature the reverse. By tracking relative performance over time, we can detect sector allocations and reallocations and read the short-term sentiment of money managers.
See how the ranking of a particular sector changes over time.